Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 6 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A great opportunity with a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. It provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust them with their business in more than 100 countries.
- Respond to adhoc queries from internal and external clients
- Involvement in projects to develop new analytics and streamline processes
- Assist in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients
- Meet all deadlines / cut offs
- Ensure all work is completed each day according to the procedures and checklists.
- Escalation of any processes, issues, situations not covered by the procedures, to the Senior Analyst or Team Leader
- Participate in non-BAU projects as necessary
- Minimum 3 years experience in performance attribution reporting
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Relevant university degree; finance, business, accounting
- Ability to multitask
- 3+ years investment operations experience
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.