Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Brokerage Supervisor is responsible for effectively managing the process and payment of brokerage to the Aligned Dealer Group Network by directing, controlling and co-ordinating the activities of the Operations team.
- Oversee the quality and accuracy of Brokerage processing, including the accurate set up of practices and their referrer relationships on the brokerage system
- Preparing monthly analysis of share rates and fees and preparing submission to the Licensee Management for review
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with accounting policies and processes by ensuring that all month-end activities are reviewed to guarantee the accuracy of financial information
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Adviser Network, Fund Manager Brokerage Teams and internal staff to facilitate prompt responses to Adviser queries
- Tertiary Degree (Finance, Economics, Commerce, Accounting)
- Extensive Financial Services experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in accounting and reconciliations
- Team Leadership experience
- Logical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Well organised, hands on, practical and results focused team player
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.