Senior Client Onboarding Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Head of Global Markets Client Solutions Australia I&IB, the role is client-facing to provide efficient, professional and high quality end to end onboarding services to new and existing clients.
- Working closely with the Relationship Managers and Global Markets Sales to introduce the customer and chaperone the customer from beginning to after the first transaction has settled
- Gathering and accurately presenting all relevant information about the customer
- Submitting ’know your client (KYC) ’/’anti-money laundering (AML)’ submissions
- Project managing the integration with functions such as research and analysis, credit, legal and operations to ensure onboarding is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Tracking the progress of enabler areas to ensure customer is satisfied with experience
- Ensuring all systems are accurately set up to avoid/eliminate post-trade error
- Continual communication with the customer and all relevant functions to ensure customer is onboarded efficiently
- Experience with onboarding highly sophisticated customers
- Tertiary Degree (Business related)
- Demonstrated flexibility and experience in working across organisation boundaries
- Understanding of financial services industry
- Knowledge to systems commonly used by Financial Market participants to enter into or record transactions
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Understanding of International Markets
- Strong understanding of compliance
- Concern for quality and standards
- Communication skills to external customers
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for a successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.