Client Service Officer - Payments
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Client Service Officer is responsible for client service, payments, settlements, account and risk management.
- Build effective relationships with clients
- Act upon Client instructions within required timeframes (SLAs)
- Respond to client enquiries relating to various services, financial products, fees and conditions
- Monitor and report transactions, coordinate invoice approvals and payments
- Validate and confirm trades
- Complete Equity transfers including: Broker-to-Broker; HIN; Off/On Market transfers and conversions
- Complete DVP, Cash, On Market Settlements
- Perform regular account reconciliations relating to domestic and global transactions
- Sound knowledge of SWIFT, EXIGO, RTGS and RITS
- Sound Chess Knowledge
- Ability to deal with high end clients
- Ability to work under pressure
- Austraclear understanding
- 2 Year clients relationship experience
- Solid understanding of AML and KYC
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial markets and the Financial Services Industry
- Experience with foreign currency transactions, global payment formatting, domestic banking platforms, RTGS & DE Files
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful placement.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.