Corporate Actions Officer
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 15 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Corporate Actions team supports Domestic and International Nominee Services and Primary Market Operations.
- Research and processing of voluntary and mandatory Corporate Actions for domestic equities
- Provide support to primary market operations, working closely with brokers, the ASX and local market share registries
- Provide support to the domestic and international nominee services
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Business/Commerce/ Finance
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in financial services
- Be able to identify, investigate and resolve issues across the Corporate Actions area
- Have high attention to detail, excellent time management skills, the ability to work under pressure and working to tight deadlines
- A high level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will also be required to assist with adhoc project work
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.