Banking - Team Member
Location Inner West Sydney
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 27 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The key objective is to provide a high standard of customer service and the efficient processing of ongoing maintenance functions for existing business lending. Our work is generated by our Relationship Managers and their Account Executives, we offer a seamless end to end process for their business lending needs
- Ensure that all Commercial Bills on its maturity date are rolled as per Banker’s instructions
- Ensure that all maintenance requests for Business Lending Accounts are actioned within the 48hrs SLA. This includes Temporary Overdraft limit mark-ups, Progress Draws, Direct Debit Setup, Portfolio Transfers and more.
- Engage in value added activities by reducing rework and processing errors.
- In line with work efficiency and control, looking after potential re-work deals and using the appropriate escalation channels accordingly.
- Build strong, effective working relationships within the immediate team, and across other teams
- Share knowledge, ideas and information with team members and work constructively to deliver a superior customer experience – business partners are your customer.
- Provide support and guidance to other Business Banking team members driving best practice with respect to business financial analysis and efficiency and control of output.
- Complete all internal and external product and role accreditation as required.
- Adhere to all compliance requirements associated with your role as outlined. This includes employee guidelines and OH&S policy.
- Adhere performance targets including Output Quality, SLA’s, Productivity, Cross-training, Process Improvement ideas and more.
- Driving customer outcomes based metrics and cycle time targets
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Basic Banking knowledge and experience.
- Basic understanding of business credit lending
- Knowledge and application of compliance and legislative requirements.
- Understanding customer needs and delivery of superior customer service
- Deliver promises and results as expected
- Problem solving and lateral thinking skills are required
- Strong time management skills
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. A fantastic package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.