Senior Superannuation Consultant
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 28 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are looking for a customer centric individual to join high performing and experienced Member Service team. You will join a collaborative team that is focused on delivering high level service to both new and existing members. In this role you will be a first point of contact for Members and Employers across a range of standard and complex enquiries along with providing General Advice.
This is a busy and varied role that will be working with a whole array members enquires and ensuring first call resolution.
- Educate and Engage Members across Superannuation and related services
- End to end resultions of complex enquries and queries
- Providing general advice to members
- Ensuring a first class service is delivered at all times with a focus on providing a seamless and efficient experience for all new and existing members
- Establishing a Members needs and referring to in house Financial Planners if required
- Previous experience within the Superannuation industry
- Currently RG146 compliant or willing to undertake
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer service at all times
- Team Player
This is a an excellent opportunity to work for an Industry Superannuation Fund in a collaborative and professional environment and for an employer that really values their employees.