Superanuation Administrator - Member Benefits
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 29 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Superannuation Administrator to join a leading Industry Superannuation Fund and be a part of their high performing and efficient member benefits processing team.
This is a busy and varied role that would suit a high organised individual who has knowledge and experience across superannuation along with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while constantly maintaining a high standard of work.
You will be part of a collaborative, member centric team that puts their members needs at the heart of everything they do. This will be a blended role, that will utilise both your administration and customer service skills along with your experience in superannuation.
Duties will include:
- Assessing and processing financial information accurately
- Processing member benefit payments
- Updating financial and personal details accurately
- Liaising with members and third party advisers
- Preparation and checking of correspondence
- Supporting the team manager and being an subject matter expert
- Detail oriented with concern for quality
- Experienced administrator with a background in superannuation
- Strong planning, prioritisation and communication skills
- Customer service focus and comfortable in following up with members directly if required
- Willingness and ability to pick things up quickly
- Team player
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.