Projects Role - Business Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
In a larger scope this role is to assist the team’s global investor statement generation systems upgrade project. The main function of a business systems analyst is to analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems.
- Data Mapping - Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong data mapping skills
- Possess experience and knowledge in Investor Correspondence and Unit Trust Investor Statements
- Experience in working within a Unit Registry environment is a massive advantage
- Experience in system upgrade would also be a great advantage
- A team player and accountable
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in production of drawings and models
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.