Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 5 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The company offers tailor-made insurance, investment and healthcare solutions exclusively for graduate professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Life insurance administration experience ideal but not critical
- Assist in checking the accuracy of Plan Schedules (Life Insured Policies), cross referencing existing documentation and entries in system (Service Manager). These are typically ‘Quote’ schedules ahead of a Plan Anniversary and then the ‘Anniversary Schedule’ on the Plan Anniversary
- Use of Adobe Acrobat for manual adjustments.
- Assist in checking banking collections
- Create letters to collect overdue premium/declines
- Create emails with attachments and upload to Service Manager to be issued.
- Ad-hoc tasks from time to time e.g. filling brochure orders, check post box.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Self-motivated, independent & focused worker.
- Strong analytical, numerical and inter personal skills.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Book-keeping experience desirable
- Finance/Actuarial degree
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.