Senior Client Onboarding Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Head of Global Markets Client Solutions Australia I&IB, the role is client-facing to provide efficient, professional and high quality end to end onboarding services to new and existing clients.
- Working closely with the Relationship Managers and Global Markets Sales to introduce the customer and chaperone the customer from beginning to after the first transaction has settled
- Gathering and accurately presenting all relevant information about the customer
- Submitting ’know your client (KYC) ’/’anti-money laundering (AML)’ submissions
- Project managing the integration with functions such as research and analysis, credit, legal and operations to ensure onboarding is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Tracking the progress of enabler areas to ensure customer is satisfied with experience
- Ensuring all systems are accurately set up to avoid/eliminate post-trade error
- Continual communication with the customer and all relevant functions to ensure customer is onboarded efficiently
- Experience with onboarding highly sophisticated customers
- Tertiary Degree (Business related)
- Demonstrated flexibility and experience in working across organisation boundaries
- Understanding of financial services industry
- Knowledge to systems commonly used by Financial Market participants to enter into or record transactions
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Understanding of International Markets
- Strong understanding of compliance
- Concern for quality and standards
- Communication skills to external customers
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for a successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.