Investment Operations Officer
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Investment Operations Officer will work within the Managed Discretionary Account (MDA) Investment Operations team and will be responsible for the day to day administration activities for the MDA solution.
- Communicating and building relationships with the internal team and outsourced providers to ensure accurate and timely resolution of operational tasks
- Processing the execution of trades in order to re-balance client accounts
- Monitor reconciliation breaks and following up on exceptions with the external administrator
- Assisting advisers with queries relating to their client’s holdings
- Providing admin support for ongoing projects across the business
- Providing adhoc support to the internal Fund Operations team
- Develop current procedural processes
- 2-3 years related experience
- Degree in Business or a related discipline preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of operational and investment processes
- Ability to build, understand a deliverable and build a process to achieve it
- Strong excel skills
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.