Financial Planning Manager- Industry Superannuation
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 11 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to continued growth our client is looking for an experienced Financial Planning Manager to manage, coach and grow a high performing team. The Member Advice team comprise of Financial Planners and Paraplanners who provide a first class advice service to both new and existing members. The team are responsible for providing comprehensive advice across a range of strategies whilst ensuring that each Member receives a valuable and relevant service to meet there ever changing needs.
In this unique role, reporting to the GM of Member Engagement, you will be supporting and growing the Financial Planning team through a mixture of both strategic and hands on duties. You will be responsible for guiding the team whilst providing a positive and engaging cultural environment and ensuring the Members best interests are at the heart of everything the team do.
A role that will comprise of being both hands on and strategic to assist the growth and continued success of the Financial Planning team.
We are looking for:
- Proven leadership experience within financial advisory
- A strong focus on business improvement and proven experience enhancing the advice model of an organisation whilst
- Delivering on service standards and member experience.
- Experience as a financial advisor servicing superannuation fund members
- You will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to build networks across the fund to increase the profile of the team and develop relationships with key areas that support the advice team
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Melanie at Robert Walters on 03 8628 2203 or click on the apply now button below.