Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 18 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As an Operations Specialist, Associate 2, you will share responsibility with lead, manager and staff for resolving any issues related to processing activities and for accurate and timely processing and delivery. You will also interact with internal and external clients to provide comprehensive support including complex accounts.
- Carry out core and complex processing activities in accordance with established procedures
- Ability to multitask, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines
- Perform custom work for complex funds, look for ways to standardize when possible
- Handle complex issues and escalate as needed acting with a sense of urgency
- Accountable for quality, accuracy and timeliness of results
- Train staff on basic principles of process
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Build and manage the flow of information and data to ensure an accurate output with limited issues and exceptions
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Share responsibility with lead, manager and staff for resolving any issues related to processing activities and for accurate and timely processing and delivery
- Maintain specialist knowledge and skills that are essential in performing the job effectively
- Interact with internal and external clients to provide comprehensive support including complex accounts
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Experience in Cash Transaction Processing OR Operations experience either from a Unit Registry/ Transfer Agency processing background
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and a focus in Finance or related field preferred; 1-2 years of related experience
- Must be detail oriented and deadline driven
- Proficient in MS Office
- Adhere to company policies and guidelines
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills (ability to prioritize)
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.