Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Payments Executive works within the Global operations department in Sydney which is responsible for managing the tax reporting, daily reconciliation processes, and payments of the day to day operations.
- Prepare, review and approve reports in a timely manner
- Tax Reporting
- Input day to day payments and securities transactions
- Liaise with external banks on banking related matters
- Ensure that all items have been reconciled to the appropriate trust/suspense/Nostro account within a specified time period
- Understand client account structures
- Ensure that all accounts payable & receivable work is completed to a high standard and in a timely fashion
- Client servicing
- Understand Compliance related to operations
- Maintain department filing
- At least 1-2 years experience in a banking or finance related role
- Proven operations experience across Capital Markets, Global Custody, Settlement, Cash flows
- Sound knowledge of reconciliations and payments
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft office products, particularly Excel
- Problem Solving, analytical skills
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.