Team Leader - Member Service
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 6 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a team leader you will be leading, mentoring and coaching a team of up to 15 consultants who are responsible for delivering high level service and a customer first experience to all of it's members.
You will be leading a team of Customer Service Consultants ensuring a Member First experience whilst driving and fostering a strong service culture.
Duties will Include:
- Lead, coach and manage a team of Service Consultants to exceed individual and team targets
- Develop individual skills through coaching and mentoring
- Analyse, review and monitor team member performance and implement strategies to improve retention, service capability and performance
- Manage unsatisfactory performance and behaviour and take appropriate action
- Effective day to day management of the team acting as a point of escalation for decision making
- Ensuring service and advice is provided to members and employers within regulatory guidelines and compliance with all relevant legislation and business policies.
- Implement a cultural change strategy including service oriented KPI’s, Quality and Reward and Recognition programs and drive a high performing culture within the Service Centre
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Previous experience of managing a team of customer focused employees including coaching, mentoring and development of others
- A clear understanding of the contact centre environment
- Strong focus on continuous improvement
- Hands on leader
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.