Operations Manager - Boutique Fund Manager
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Operations Manager is responsible for proactive management, monitoring and responsibility for the external outsource provider relationships, as well as client onboarding and fund reporting.
- Managing the Operations team with BAU tasks and project work
- Managing and updating the Operations systems
- Manage administrators and ongoing correspondence with custodians
- Working with finance regarding invoicing and payments
- Manage application and redemptions process
- Updating databases with performance
- Managing fund pricing and fund auditing
- Write monthly fund reports and produce client communications
- Onboarding clients onto the system including AML/CTF/KYC/AUSTRAC obligations
- Handling clients’ enquiries and complaints
- 5 + years experience in Asset Management
- 2 + years experience as an Operations Manager or Team Leader
- Strong knowledge of investments
- Finance degree essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, dealing with; Portfolio Managers, Investment Teams and External providers.
- Ability to work under pressure
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.