Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 14 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Investment Services firm provides global financial solutions to advisors, asset managers, broker-dealers, family officers, fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers.
- Movement of stock between CHESS and within house accounts;
- Liaise with client brokers to source stock for timely settlement;
- Daily follow-up of outstanding trades and requests;
- Review of all exception reporting;
- DVP, Cash, On Market Settlement.
- Review short positions to avoid CHESS fail fees;
- Liaise with Cash department to arrange late/early settlement;
- Reconcile Start and End-of-Day Stock position;
- Manage failing accounts;
- Assist with client’s Scrip and Settlement queries;
- Review Summit generated reports;
- Complete Equity transfers including: Broker-to-Broker; HIN; Off/On Market transfers and conversions;
- Complete Electronic 451 SRN searches;
- Assist client CHESS transfer queries;
- Assist Deceased Estates / Change Trustee queries;
- Reconciling client holdings;
- Deliver quality service to both internal and external clients ensuring all internal controls and procedures are complied with at all times.
- An in-depth understanding of the Clearing, Settlements and Custody Cycle;
- Data entry experience;
- Settlements experience gained through equity settlements exposure at a securities organization or investment bank;
- Knowledge of CHESS and ASX business rules;
- Exposure to Hiportfolio, GBST, DCA and Excel.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.