Insurance Claims Case Manager - Superannuation
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful and high performing customer centric team. You will be managing a portfolio of TPD and Death Claims whilst supporting Members and there families during the whole claims cycle.
About the company
This is your opportunity to join a multi-award winning Industry Superannuation Fund.
About the role
You will be managing a portfolio of TPD and Death claims for Members and beneficiaries whilst providing support and guidance.
- Initiating Claims
- Collating relevant documentation
- Processing claims
- Liaising with insurers and external stakeholders
- Providing continuous updates to members on the status
- End to end management of individual claims
- Ad-Hoc administration
- Previous experience of processing / assessing claims within Superannuation
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience dealing with external/internal customers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Customer service orientated
- Fast leaner and adaptable
- Highly organised and efficient
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.