Unit Pricing Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 27 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Unit Pricing Analyst is responsible for all facets of calculating the net asset value (NAV).
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds
- Assisting with the preparation of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports
- Working with the Investor Relations group
- Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines
- Assisting auditors and other advisors, preparing Annual reports
- The Daily/Weekly/Monthly Net Asset Value preparation
- Bachelor degree in accounting and/or finance or similar
- 1-2 years within fund administration, custody or investment management
- Strong understanding of unit pricing and NAV calculation
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and accuracy
- Fluency in the English language with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has the ability to work under pressure
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.