Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Operations team; BAU tasks, oversight, client onboarding and implementation.
- Lead clients and the Operations Team to plan for onboarding activities
- Manage the overall implementation process to ensure a first-class client experience
- Manage tasks to shorten cycle time and accelerate generation of revenues
- Lead internal resources to complete implementations on time
- Arrange handover of the client service requirements to the Operations Team for seamless transition upon successful completion of transition activities, and post implementation review
- Initiate and deliver key strategic and operational objectives
- Support in driving the operational performance of the business
- Day-to-day management of the Operations team
- Implementation and maintenance of procedures and controls
- Training clients on Instruct and Praemium
- Day-to-day monitoring and supervision of the business
- 5+ years experience within Investments, Custody or Fund Administration
- 3+ years Managerial experience
- Tertiary Degree (Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting)
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Good computer skills and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Proactive and an enthusiastic team player with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business and with external parties
- Praemium system knowledge desired
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.