Business Support / Business Analyst - Equities
Salary AUD30 - AUD43 per hour
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join a team of analysts and deliver on their organisational objectives. The successful applicant will be joining an ambitious and fast-growing business with a strong, team-based culture and an attractive and innovative product/service proposition.
- Performs customer service, service-desk and support functions for internal and external clients.
- Interacts with other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of complaint.
- Handles moderate to complex external customer issues.
- Engages Customer Processing/IT teams to become familiar with platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Liaisons with vendors on related issues and co-ordinates customer updates and feedback.
- Resilient, self-starter who can deliver in fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Document policies and procedures for support processes
- Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide client solutions.
- Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Experience in Brokerage, Clearing & Settlement of equities & options
- Good knowledge of the trade life-cycle
- 2-3 years experience in financial operations required
- SUMMIT OR GBST experience is a plus
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.