Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Portfolio Administrator is responsible for setting up and maintaining client portfolios in-line with Service Level Agreements.
- Arranging cheques and bank transfers to share registries and third parties as instructed by an advisor
- Preparing client correspondence
- Placing term deposit investments
- Organising managed funds applications and redemptions Liaising with margin lenders
- Advising share registries of TFN’S and banking instructions
- Assisting with the mailing of client portfolios
- Provision of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for all clients
- Notify clients of admin matters
- Assisting and troubleshooting advisor queries
- Setting up and maintaining client portfolios
- Alerting advisors to corporate actions on client accounts in a timely manner and providing courses of actions within designated timeframes that advisors can take
- 2-3 years experience within an Investment Manager, Custodian or Fund Administrator
- Tertiary degree (business, economics, accounting, finance)
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and products
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong time management skills
- Praemium system knowledge desired
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.