Middle Office Associate
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Middle Office Associate is responsible for traditional middle office responsibilities such as trade capture, valuations, break resolution.
- Investigating and addressing client queries on a wide range of issues including client trading and technology related issues, live pricing/valuations, reporting
- Daily pricing requests involving reaching out to several vendors including Bloomberg, Reuters, IDC, Markit, LoanX and SuperDerivatives to verify prices
- Processing and pricing of client trades, addressing unprocessed trades and resolving any connectivity issues that may occur between our systems and the client
- Work closely with the various middle office, NAV, IT, risk, and investor service teams
- Institute innovative technological solutions to alleviate client concerns in conjunction with our business development team
- Tertiary degree (business, economics, accounting, finance)
- 1-3 years operations experience within a custodian, fund administrator or asset manager
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Interest in Financial Markets
- Strong excel and computer skills
- Hedge-fund knowledge experience desired
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.