Investment Operations Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Investment Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing portfolio analysis, performance reporting and investment support.
- Preparation of tailored performance reporting and advice to our superannuation clients.
- Maintenance of performance models, including reconciliation of investment records and implementing changes and improvements.
- Assisting with the settlement of direct alternative investment transactions.
- Liaising with clients, custodians and auditors to resolve ad hoc queries.
- Review of unit pricing information, ensuring prompt resolution of issues.
- Strong balance of analytical and problem solving skills, and interpersonal attributes.
- 1-2 years relevant experience gained within Asset Management or Custody.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills, with experience of SQL desired.
- Ability to manage multiple work-flows to meet both internal and client deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Tertiary qualification (Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance).
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.