Client Reporting Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 12 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Client Reporting Analyst is responsible for driving enhancements to the reporting process and deliverables and quality control of all client reporting.
- Responsible for all client-related reporting
- Determine continuous improvement priorities
- Quality control and efficiency of reporting process
- Monitor the performance against benchmarks in the market and in comparison with competitors to ensure superior performance
- Assist the business to gain clarity around APRA reporting requirements and take the lead in implementing the solution.
- Build effective relationships with all key stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in business or other relevant discipline
- Sound investment, financial markets and product knowledge
- Strong organisational ability, with experience in business process improvement
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years’ professional experience gained within an investment management, custody, or investment administration organisation
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word skills
- Preferred experience with product & client reporting solutions implementation including Vermilion, SS&C Vision FI or similar
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.