Senior Investor Relations Analyst
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-09-19 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Through its integrated global platform, the investment management firm is well-positioned to tailor investment solutions for its clients. It also offers independent research, portfolio strategy and brokerage-related services to institutional investors.
- Partners with Distribution to update, create and adjust messaging to facilitate the promotion and sales of the Australia equity products and also Global Equities.
- Through daily responsibilities, develop relationships with Distribution partners in Australia, and increase awareness of the Australia and Global equity platform
- Partners with Investment Management on updates to marketing presentations, fact sheets, product brochures and other materials
- Monitors and analyses the competitive positioning of products and provides detailed competitive analysis
- Works with Marketing to help build out content for local marketing programs
- Provides regular product updates on performance, attribution, market outlook and positioning
- Assists in the product development process and new fund launches
- Assists in the maintenance of equity data for the Australian equity products (i.e., assets, personnel, etc.)
- Works with internal departments, both in Australia and overseas, to provide data and information on the Australia equity products to meet requirements associated with regular reporting and ad-hoc requests.
- 5-10 years of asset management or finance experience
- Degree holder. CFA preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Australian and Global equity markets
- Self-starter and highly independent but being able to work as well as part of a team
- Proactively interact with both internal and external clients to some extent to influence their product knowledge and promote our equity platform.
- High attention-to-detail
- Strong communication skills, presence and maturity
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Creative and proactive individual
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.