Desk Assistant - Financial Markets
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-09-20 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Desk Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to Private Client Advisers.
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Generating client correspondence
- Providing assistance to Private Client Advisers
- Maintaining client portfolios & manage client settlements
- Coordination of corporate actions
- Foster professional relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Distribute client research & reporting
- Maintaining an understanding of the financial investments industry
- General administration support, including but not limited to client and diary management duties
- RG146 qualification (ADA 1 + 2 preferred)
- Degree qualified in relevant field (business/ finance/ commerce)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Professional and articulate phone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and in particular Excel is essential
- Must have at least +18 months experience in Financial Services Industry (stockbroking advantageous)
- Ability to multitask, prioritise duties and work unsupervised in a robust work environment
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.