Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-09-30 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The KYC Wholesale Onboarding team is a vital component of implementing KYC and Anti-Money Laundering best practices across the firm globally. The team functions in close partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure efficient and timely on boarding.
- Project manage the end to end Onboarding process for Institutional clients across your own defined book of work
- Liaise closely and on a daily basis with Local/Regional Sales and all other local and global internal business partners
- Quality check accuracy of data in KYC platforms and ensure completeness of document package
- Be involved in the creation of the team’s standard operating procedures and build out control checklists for the local onboarding function
- Key role in training new team members, regional team partners and local sales as and when the need arises
- Complete remediation efforts and projects to clean up data and documentation and coordinate with other areas as needed
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in financial services, preferably Investment Banking, Custody or Client Service
- Institutional KYC onboarding experience essential
- B.A. Degree or equivalent (desirable but not essential)
- CAMS qualified (desirable but not essential)
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.