Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-30 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Investment Services firm provides global financial solutions to advisors, asset managers, broker-dealers, family officers, fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers.
- Movement of stock between CHESS and within house accounts;
- Liaise with client brokers to source stock for timely settlement;
- Daily follow-up of outstanding trades and requests;
- Review of all exception reporting;
- DVP, Cash, On Market Settlement.
- Review short positions to avoid CHESS fail fees;
- Liaise with Cash department to arrange late/early settlement;
- Reconcile Start and End-of-Day Stock position;
- Manage failing accounts;
- Assist with client’s Scrip and Settlement queries;
- Review Summit generated reports;
- Complete Equity transfers including: Broker-to-Broker; HIN; Off/On Market transfers and conversions;
- Complete Electronic 451 SRN searches;
- Assist client CHESS transfer queries;
- Assist Deceased Estates / Change Trustee queries;
- Reconciling client holdings;
- Deliver quality service to both internal and external clients ensuring all internal controls and procedures are complied with at all times.
- An in-depth understanding of the Clearing, Settlements and Custody Cycle;
- Data entry experience;
- Settlements experience gained through equity settlements exposure at a securities organization or investment bank;
- Knowledge of CHESS and ASX business rules;
- Exposure to Hiportfolio, GBST, DCA and Excel.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.