Junior Performance Analyst
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The firm is focused on providing Australians with financial security in retirement, by investing to create wealth in the accumulation phase of superannuation, and by converting accumulated wealth into safe and reliable income streams for retirees.
- Respond to adhoc queries from internal and external clients
- Involvement in projects to develop new analytics and streamline processes
- Assist in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients
- Meet all deadlines / cut offs
- Ensure all work is completed each day according to the procedures and checklists.
- Escalation of any processes, issues, situations not covered by the procedures, to the Senior Analyst or Team Leader
- Participate in non-BAU projects as necessary
- Minimum 1 year experience in performance attribution reporting / fund accounting
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Relevant university degree; finance, business, accounting
- Ability to multitask
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.