Salary AUD140,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Super
Location Inner West Sydney
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 28 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to growth in the business this leading financial institution is looking for an Associate Director coming from a strong retail banking background. The successful candidate will be leading a team of operations/ collections staff to deliver customer outcomes through active management of the quality of the end to end processing. A fantastic opportunity to work with a family business, report directly to the Head of the business.
- Ensure Clients are provided with an exceptional service consistently
- Working with Team Members as required to resolve broker enquiries
- Setting, managing and monitoring targets and KPI's and SLA's to maintain a high level of organisation across the team
- Daily managing quality initiatives as a result of analysis and trends (documentation, data capture and analysis, and rectification plans)
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
- Maintain the control framework across the organisation
- Shape the culture within the team through driving behaviours that encourage customer centricity and accountability
- Proven track record in delivering consistent results, leading leaders and developing high performance teams
- Exposure to leading leaders and collections
- Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to provide guidance to peers and business
- Experience within contact centre management or mortgage operations
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in the Business
- Tertiary and/or financial industry qualifications
Working for an employer that empowers its employees and has an environment where new ideas are encouraged and supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.