Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Arushi Bhatia
Date posted 9 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Operations Associate is responsible for the efficient, accurate and timely processing of Equity and Derivatives Cash Settlements.
- Options (Cash settlement) – funds receipts & payments, based on Cash Excess/Shortage report for all options clients
- Money Market Batches – Uploading files to pay for and receive funds based on trades due to settle for Institutional clients
- Processing Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS/same-day transfers) & Telegraphic transfers (overseas transfers) for clients
- Closure of cash accounts (also re-opening cash accounts) – Request closure of accounts (uploading files) then paying the closing balance to the account (or in the form of a cheque)
- Bank reconciliations and cash market margin payments/receipts
- General accounting & computer skills
- Have knowledge of Palion & GBST desirable
- Background in Broking industry desirable
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Understanding Stockbroking procedures from Front office to the back office
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Arushi Bhatia on +61 2 8289 3190 for a confidential discussion.