Trade Management Officer
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 11 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Seeking a trade management officer to support the brokers.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Responsible for ensuring that all trades arrive from the various front end trade capture systems, and are processed into such in a timely manner
- Ensure that all trades are delivered to the client, via a 3rd Party electronic mechanism
- Ensure that all confirmations are delivered to the client, via either Fax, or E-Mail
- Resolve any queries in relation to non-delivery of electronic confirmations
- Liaise with brokers and/or customers in relation to non-delivery of fax, email and ACS confirmations
- Monitor all electronic confirmation processes, via Lane, to ensure that clients are interacting with the trades, in a timely manner.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports where required to Commercial and Operational management
- A relevant finance degree or tertiary qualification is desirable
- Minimum two years experience in financial services within a trading or middle office environment
- Strong control mindset
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, use initiative and to improve processes
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.