Salary Competative Salary
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-11-10 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This High Performance Middle Office team supports all client and broker related equity trading activity from the point of trading through to settlement.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supporting clients and other business divisions to provide wide range of support related to post - trade execution and settlement process.
• Trade allocation and confirmation generation to clients.
• Query resolution from clients and sales traders.
• Client relationship management through day-to-day processing and contact.
• Establishing new client relationships, including AML documentation
• Monitoring unmatched trades for timely settlement.
• Reviewing and monitoring risk reports and managing exception items.
• Participation in projects and change initiatives.
• Position Balancing: Book balancing report to the desk on a timely manner if there are any short or significant long positions to avoid the unnecessary short, long and its PnL.
• Deal maintenance and Trade Exception Processing: Amend trade details such as rate, quantity, TD/VD , etc instruction given by desk or client service groups.
• Settlement Processing and Fail Investigation: minimize fails to market
• Submit several Regulatory Reports to the ASX and ASIC
• 3+ years Experience Essential
• Equity Experience Preferred
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.