Middle Office Analyst
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-11-17 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The team is responsible for the oversight of the daily processing of all market facing transactions in support of the clients and operational teams, and ensuring all trades are matched and settled on a timely basis.
- Trade Capture of Bilateral and Centrally Cleared OTC Derivatives in OTC System and Accounting system
- Trade Capture and calculation of OTC Life cycle events such as coupon payments, credit events and expirations
- Pricing, P&L oversight and Reconciliation of OTC Derivative
- Investigation and clearing of OTC related cash breaks between Accounting and Custody
- Accounting of collateral movements related to OTC Derivatives and reconciliation of Collateral balances
- Communication with internal and external clients on any issues with OTC Derivatives
- Address issues as they arise and track the issue to resolution
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients to OTC Independent Valuation Service
- Client reporting of OTC Derivatives and ensure control framework is maintained
- A degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Finance, Statistics, Mathematics) or a related discipline
- Completion of, or currently studying towards, a relevant post graduate qualification highly regarded
- Minimum two years experience in financial services in an operations, trade support or middle office environment
- Knowledge of accounting for OTC Derivatives with additional valuations knowledge highly regarded
- Strong Excel skills, with VBA knowledge and experience an advantage
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.