Team Manager- Financial Services
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-11-24 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An opportunity for a dynamic, forward thinking and people focused manager to join this prestigious auto finance group. This is a key management role that will consist of a mixture of strategic and operational hands on duties where you will be mentoring, developing and coaching key talent within the business.
This is a busy and varied role that will be responsible for managing and developing an established team whilst working with senior leadership to identify business improvements and growth strategies.
Duties will include:
• Lead and manage people, driving performance and positive culture (15-20 staff)
• Conduct 1 to 1’s and appraisals, performance management, soft skill coaching and training, career development planning
• Responsible for KPI performance, Work delegation, Reward & recognition, Service complaints
• Change management and strategy development/implementation with key stakeholders
• Overall accountability for the business outcomes, achievements, development and performance of team members
• Demonstrated knowledge of budgeting and accounting principles and practices
• Project management across a range of business objectives and strategies
The successful candidate will possess:
• Previous proven management experience within Financial Services
• Previous experience in change management, agile methodology highly regarded
• Ability to lead change and demonstration of change advocacy
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or related field
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Melanie Munro at Robert Walters on 03 8628 2203
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.