Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 7 November 2018 2018-11-072018-11-30 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Payments Associate works within the Global operations department in Sydney which is responsible for managing the tax reporting, daily reconciliation processes, and payments of the day to day operations.
- Provides support for the execution of cash processing
- Reviews and inputs data, escalating issues as needed
- Researches differences in cash processing and performs settlements and reconcilements
- Monitors payment processing applications
- Reviews and validates payments submitted through various methods (e.g., check, wire, account)
- Monitors and flags issues that arise with payment mechanisms and performs production utilities
- Researches and resolves complex client inquiries received by phone and email. Adheres to and completes regulatory and compliance monitoring and reporting, as required
- Completes setup and testing of the file transfer process and connectivity with clients
- Serves as an escalation point for invoice and data processing issues and provides input on quality improvement process
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced Cash Processing associates as needed
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work
- Tax reporting
- Experience managing client relationships
- Sound knowledge of reconciliations and payments
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft office products, particularly Excel
- Problem Solving, analytical skills
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.