Shareholder Services Client Service Representative
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 7 November 2018 2018-11-072018-11-30 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
To be the primary point of contact for all day-to-day Client related operational queries, liaising with colleagues both onshore and offshore. To ensure our Clients receive an exceptional service.
- Point of contact for servicing our Clients and their investors
- Provide critical support for all day-to-day Client activities
- Understand the Clients operational model
- Participate in broader Operational meetings
- Deliver an Exceptional Client Experience
- Liaise with Clients on Operational change
- Ensure that agreed Client Service Level Agreement obligations are met
- Accurate and timely delivery of Business as Usual processing
- Oversee the processing for:Key events (distributions, rebates, commissions)
- Client reporting
- Special events (e.g. fund liquidation, maturities)
- Relevant Client Services or operational experience
- Relevant tertiary studies would be advantageous
- Risk management and mitigation focus
- Proven track record of dealing with clients, industry associations, management, colleagues and staff
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.