Associate - Fixed Income Operations
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This position is within the COO division of rates and credit operations and forms part of the infrastructure team located in the Sydney office. It is a support role that deals with the confirmation, settlement and reconciliation of fixed income transactions with specific focus on the Rates and Credit business in Australia.
- Confirmation, settlement and reconciliation of fixed income transactions
- Specific focus on the Rates and credit business in Australia
- Processing and settlement of Fixed Income trades from the various market and settlement systems used within the product line
- Participate in monthly performance review Board calls
- 3-5 years investment banking experience, preferably within the fixed income and money markets area, and/or debt securities product area
- Undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree within financial services would be preferable
- Knowledge of SWIFT and vendor supported payment systems
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.