Head of Customer Complaints
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-08 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to volumes in the business this leading Global Bank is looking for a Head of Customer Complaints coming from a strong leadership background. The successful candidate will be leading leaders to manage and handle complaints received from all channels within the consumer bank. A fantastic opportunity to work with a Global Bank and manage large teams.
- Ensure Clients are provided with an exceptional service consistently
- Working with Team Members as required to resolve customer enquiries
- Setting, managing and monitoring targets and KPI's and SLA's to maintain a high level of organisation across the team
- Manage complaints through policies and procedures with the aim of providing prompt and quality end to end resolution
- Lead Inbound and Outbound call centre management to ensure service Levels are met
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
- Maintain the control framework across the organisation
- Shape the culture within the team through driving behaviours that encourage customer centricity and accountability
- Proven track record in delivering consistent results, leading leaders and developing high performance teams
- 10 years financial services experience
- Must have a customer service/ complaints/ dispute resolution background
- Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to provide guidance to peers and business
- Experience within contact centre management or Retail Banking
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in the Business
- Tertiary and/or financial industry qualifications
Working for an employer that empowers its employees and has an environment where new ideas are encouraged and supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.