Fixed Income Operations
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-05 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Seeking a Fixed Income candidate to be responsible for managing the processing and settlements of trades within a dynamic environment. You will liaise directly with key internal stakeholders as well as external client base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing and settlements of Fixed Income trades from the various markets and settlement systems used within the product line.
- Manage reconciliation of Fixed Income trades booked locally and globally.
- Follow up on any discrepancies with the trading desk and/or the client to mitigate any potential risk.
- Participate in Monthly Performance Review Board (PRB) calls, providing updates from an operational perspective as and when required.
- A relevant finance degree or tertiary qualification is desirable
- Minimum two years experience in financial services within the Fixed Income and Money Markets area, and/or Debt Securities product area.
- Strong control mindset
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.