Client Service Officer - Wealth Management
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Location Eastern Suburbs SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-05 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Client Service Officer is responsible for all client requests, making sure they are processed within a timely manner, internal/external relationships with clients, financial planners and paraplanners are sustained to consistently meet service standards.
- New accounts created in a timely manner across all products ensuring that the criteria of each product is met (both from a regulatory and business rule perspective).
- Support adviser network through more complex account creation (international requirements, various documentation for platforms, options/warrants accounts).
- Co-ordinate on boarding process for new advisers/clients.
- Client account maintenance is amended as required and appropriate correspondence is sent to clients.
- Tertiary Degree - relevant to Wealth management and Finance
- RG146 - or working towards DFP/ADFP
- Proven ability to prioritise work and meet agreed deadlines.
- Strong call centre experience.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft applications (intermediate Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word).
- Looking to gain entry into, and experience within the Wealth Management space
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.