Desk Assistant - Financial Markets
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-06 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Desk Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to Private Client Advisers.
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Generating client correspondence
- Providing assistance to Private Client Advisers
- Maintaining client portfolios & manage client settlements
- Coordination of corporate actions
- Foster professional relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Distribute client research & reporting
- Maintaining an understanding of the financial investments industry
- General administration support, including but not limited to client and diary management duties
- RG146 qualification (ADA 1 + 2 preferred)
- Degree qualified in relevant field (business/ finance/ commerce)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Professional and articulate phone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and in particular Excel is essential
- Must have at least +18 months experience in Financial Services Industry (stockbroking advantageous)
- Ability to multitask, prioritise duties and work unsupervised in a robust work environment
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.