Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-08 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 65000 73000 73000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Stockbroking Operation Associate is responsible for efficient, accurate and timely processing of Equity and Derivatives Cash Settlements.
- Options (Cash settlement) – funds receipts & payments, based on Cash Excess/Shortage report for all options clients
- Money Market Batches – Uploading files to pay for and receive funds based on trades due to settle for our Institutional clients
- Linking accounts in the system for Institutional clients, via 3rd party file/form, dealing with these companies/financial advisors on a daily basis
- Stop payment of cheques, whether it requires a re-draw, pay into a Bank or hold funds on account
- Settlements of transactions in the Derivatives system
- Priority Settlements
- Processing Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS/same-day transfers) & Telegraphic transfers (overseas transfers) for clients/Settlements
- Direct Deposits & entering cheques for VIP client – Settle trades (buys & sells)
- Understanding Stockbroking procedures from Front office to the back office
- Enrolment for RG146 – Client facing
- Understanding the rules and regulations of Stockbroking
- General accounting & computer skills
- Have knowledge of Palion & GBST desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.