Operations Manager - Boutique Fund Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-08 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Operations Manager is responsible for proactive management, monitoring and responsibility for the external outsource provider relationships, as well as client onboarding and fund reporting.
- Managing the Operations team with BAU tasks and project work
- Managing and updating the Operations systems
- Manage administrators and ongoing correspondence with custodians
- Working with finance regarding invoicing and payments
- Manage application and redemptions process
- Updating databases with performance
- Managing fund pricing and fund auditing
- Write monthly fund reports and produce client communications
- Onboarding clients onto the system including AML/CTF/KYC/AUSTRAC obligations
- Handling clients’ enquiries and complaints
- 5 + years experience in Asset Management
- 2 + years experience as an Operations Manager or Team Leader
- Strong knowledge of investments
- Finance degree essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, dealing with; Portfolio Managers, Investment Teams and External providers.
- Ability to work under pressure
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.