Regulatory Operations Analyst
Location Eastern Suburbs SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-02-17 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As a result of continued growth this global top tier bank is interested in recruiting an Regulatory Operations Analyst into their Sydney team. The role will be responsible for the on-going management and administration of global derivative transactions across all businesses which are cleared or reportable.
- Responsible for investigating reconciliation exceptions internally
- Preparing and monitoring the risk reporting process
- Escalating issues that arise through reconciliations and reporting
- Assist the Front Office with regulatory reporting queries
- Testing of project work to ensure changes in regulatory rules are met
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrate pro-active nature and great attention to detail
- Ideally a degree in Accounting or similar space.
- At least 4 year's experience in a similar role
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with MTS, Quantum or Core
- Understanding of DTCC or Markitwire would be advantageous
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.