Workplace Design Strategist
Salary Competitive Package + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-09 design-and-creative Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 160000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This Workplace and Property Team has a key role enabling the banks purpose and strategy by creating work environments that enable their employees to thrive. This position partners with various business units to understand their objectives in order to deliver tailored workplace designs that enable these teams to succeed.
Generate a strong understanding of the Business Unit’s employee behaviour and strategy to create a workplace design solution to set them up for success.
- Create workplace interior solutions that enable productivity and strategy outcomes
- Manage numerous creative initiatives and explore new commercial interior designs
- Champion Human Centred Design, User Design therories
- Respond to continuous change and see this as opportunity for even better design outcomes
- Strong communication to articulate and translate ideas and needs to internal and external stakeholders
Part of an inspired and talented Workplace and Property team for this Big 4 bank, you will manage various design initiatives across the business. This is your opportunity to take part in transforming this business to start working ‘Agile at Scale' through your design of workspace.
Your creative background will include the following:
- Proven experience (5 to 10 + years) in workplace design, user experience design, and/or space management
- Strong consultancy and communication skills, proactively developing relationships to ensure understanding and collaboration with business units and delivery partners
- Effective expectation management to educate your partners on ideas and possibilities in line with guidelines
- Patience with constantly changing needs and working with guidelines
An incredible opportunity to positively impact and contribute to the strategy of this global bank that will become an industry leader in workplace design. Push design boundaries and challenge yourself with everchanging workplace initiatives.
This rewarding position has a competitive package and bonus included.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.