Manager - Debt Market Operations
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-15 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 90000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The key focus of the role is to create and maintain a business unit that is focused on increasing customer satisfcation
- Successfully lead and manage the Securities & Treasury Settlements team to deliver world class trade & settlement accuracy
- Daily Operational management of the team, ensuring appropriate workflow planning & monitoring, scheduling of resources, operational risk management and situation management
- Work closely with Senior Management as the first point of escalation for the team and business partners
- Active and effective people management ensuring regular communication to team members
- Good working knowledge of Dodd Frank/EMIR legislation
- Sustained performance management of individuals where required
- Minimum 10 years industry experience with at least 6 in a Global Markets Operations leadership role.
- Specific product knowledge advantageous
- Energetic and motivated
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Demonstrates excellent process and change management skills
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.