Senior Middle Office Analyst
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Arushi Bhatia
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-03-20 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Senior Middle Office Analyst will be responsible for the oversight of the daily processing of all market facing transactions in support of the clients and operational teams, and ensuring all trades are matched and settled on a timely basis.
- Taking queries from clients and managing to resolution
- Provide training and technical expertise to the off-shore team
- Monitor the activities of the offshore team throughout the day ensuring active trade management and follow-up is occurring
- Act as an escalation point for queries
- Perform Trade Management BAU activities that are still on-shore, and facilitate moving processes off-shore as required
- Develop and maintain relationships with Middle Office clients and relevant third parties such as Brokers, Custodians and market participants
- Sound knowledge of a Middle Office with bookings/ allocations/ PnL/ Risk
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Financial Services
- FX/ Rates / Credit / Equities products desired
- Experience working with clients before and managing queries to timely resolution
- University degree (preferred)
- Experience working with off-shore teams
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Arushi Bhatia on +61 2 8289 3190 for a confidential discussion.